- You must arrive at Southwestern College by 5pm. Be on time please.
- Students will check in with their Counselors upon arrival at the Graduate Entrance.
- Dress professionally – No bare mid sections, low cut fronts, inappropriately short dresses/skirts, and/or inappropriate logos on shirts.
- Cap and Gown should be carried into the staging area. Do not come wearing your cap and gown. Do not alter your cap and/or gown in any way (no décor).
- Only pre-approved club sashes may be worn.
- All graduates will be searched before entering the staging area.
- The following items are prohibited for graduates: cell phones, ipods, cameras, or any other electronic device. Leave them with your parents.
- Be on your best behavior = Represent SUHi with Pride and the C/O ’17 with Class!
- Be sure to put on sunscreen.
- If needed, bring bobby pins to pin your cap on and/or safety pins for gowns/clothing.
Families can meet you in parking lot outside Graduate Entrance @ end of ceremony.
- There is no limit on the number of guests you can invite to the ceremony.
- Guests may begin arriving at 4pm.
- Guests MAY NOT bring any of the following items:
|Strollers, carriers (stroller/carrier corral/check in will be provided)||Airhorns, maracas, other noisemakers||Food and beverages (factory sealed water allowed)|
|Balloons, stickers||Banners/signs/posters/fliers||Sharp/dangerous items|
|Frisbees, lawn chairs||Backpacks, coolers||Tripods for cameras|
|Weapons, laser pointers||Musical instruments||Umbrellas, hats w/ large brims|
- Remind guests to wear sunscreen.
- There is a section secured for wheelchairs and the elderly at the top of the bleachers.
Security will be checking guests at all entry gates.
May 31st, 7:30am – 9:30am, Field, Check In @ 28th St and F Ave – Bring your Senior Clearance Form and Picture ID. Plan on staying for the entire practice. Cap and gowns will be distributed after the graduation practice, 9:30am – 10:30am in the Dance Room.