The “WASC Focus on Learning Self-Study 2014 -2015 Report” is available for the Sweetwater High School community. The report has been submitted to the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
This self-study report authored by the staff of Sweetwater High School was lead by Principal Maribel Gavin and Self-Study Coordinator Laura Charles, and is deeply appreciative and thankful for the numerous hours of hard work and effort by Principal Maribel Gavin, Self-Study Coordinator Laura Charles, the Focus Group Team Facilitators. Meg Garcia, Laurent Pelletier, Ellen Hall, Michelle Owens, and Claudia Tellez, the staff and students of Sweetwater High School for the “WASC Focus on Learning Self-Study 2014 -2015 Report“.
The following links provides access to the full report and to sections of the report. Please direct any questions or commentary to Principal Maribel Gavin and Self-Study Coordinator Laura Charles.
- WASC Focus on Learning Self-Study 2014 -2015 Full Report.pdf
- Chapter I School Community Profile and Data.pdf
- Chapter II Sec 1 Significant Developments.pdf
- Chapter II Sec 2 Growth Area Progress.pdf
- Chapter III Overall Summary.pdf
- Chapter IV A Organization.pdf
- Chapter IV B Curriculum.pdf
- Chapter IV C Instruction.pdf
- Chapter IV D Assessment.pdf
- Chapter IV E Support for Student.pdf
- Chapter V Action Plan.pdf