ICC MEETING DATES 2019-2020:
|ICC Meetings:||Events for Sign- Ups:|
|Thursday, August 1st||August & September Fundraisers / Back to School Night (August 8th)|
|Wednesday, August 21st||Food Faire (September 4th)|
|Tuesday, September 3rd||September & October Fundraisers|
|Wednesday, September 11th||Homecoming Football Game (October 18th vs. Mar Vista @ Southwestern College)|
|Wednesday, October 15th||October & November Fundraisers|
|Tuesday, October 23rd||Food Faire (November 6th) / November & December Fundraisers|
|Tuesday, January 21st||January & February Fundraisers|
|Wednesday, January 29th||February & March Fundraisers|
|Thursday, February 6th||March Fundraisers|
|Wednesday, February 19th||Food Faire (March 4th)|
|Thursday, March 12th||Food Faire (April 8th)|
|Wednesday, March 18th||April Fundraisers|
|Thursday, April 9th||April & May Fundraisers|
|Wednesday, April 23rd||May & June Fundraisers|
If you have any questions about the information provided on this page, please contact the ASB or Main Office of Sweetwater High School.
- ASB: (619) 474-9750.
- Sweetwater High School Main Office: (619) 474-9700.
Sweetwater High School Fundraising Clubs and Organizations
Students participating in fundraisers have a Parent Permission Slip signed that outlines the following:
- The name of the program for which they are fundraising
- Item(s) to be sold
- Cost of item(s) to be sold
- Acceptance of donations clause
- Inclusion of possible prizes/incentives for students participating in the fundraiser
- Statement that the fundraiser is not mandatory for any student and will not exclude the student from program participation and/or lead to any negative repercussions.
Please download and use the following Parent Permission Slip for the fundraising event.