The purpose of the School Accountability Report Card is to
provide parents and the community with important information
about each public school. A SARC can be an effective way for a
school to report on its progress in achieving goals. The public
may also use a SARC to evaluate and compare schools on a
variety of indicators.
State law requires that the SARC contain all of the following:
- Demographic data
- School safety and climate for learning information
- Academic data
- School completion rates
- Class sizes
- Teacher and staff information
- Curriculum and instruction descriptions
- Postsecondary preparation information
- Fiscal and expenditure date
How often must a SARC be updated?
School report cards must be updated annually and published by February.
How can a parent obtain a SARC?
- Parents with Internet access can click the link below to
obtain a copy of Sweetwater High’s SARC report.
- Parents without internet access can obtain hard copy of
the SARC report at in the main office.