School Registrar Information Hours & Contact:
The school registrar is responsible for maintaining student records. Parents, if you change student contact information, such as changing or getting a new mobile phone number, email address, or home address, please contact the school registrar or click on the following link to update student records.
Registrar Student Records
- Residency and updating Parent and Student contact information: Online Registration Sweetwater Union High School District.
- Parents, you will need a parent code from the school in order to complete this form.
- Current students may submit request located outside registrar’s office.
- Former students: may submit request located outside registrar’s office.
- $2 fee for every official transcript.
- 2-3 days are needed to process official transcripts.
- Education Verification and Diploma Verification.
- Former students, you must fax verification request with student’s release form attached.
- Obtain release form from registrar’s office.
- Fax phone number: 619.477.3153.
School Registrar Contact Information and Hours
Sweetwater High School Registrar
Phone: (619) 474-9717
Fax: (619) 477-3153
Registrar Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 am