School Registrar Contact Information and Hours
Sweetwater High School Registrar
Phone: (619) 474-9717
Fax: (619) 477-3153
Registrar Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Registrar- Sweetwater High School and Learning Center
Phone: (619) 474-9780
Fax: (619) 474-9785
Registrar Hours: Tues & Thurs 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
New Student Registration
You can start the registration process with our New Student Pre-Registration. Next, you will have to provide verification of residency. To do this, you must complete a Verification of Residency form (English | Español) and turn it in along with supporting documents (REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION | DOCUMENTACIÓN REQUERIDA).
Current Student Online Registration (OLR)
The online registration window for 2020-2021 school year is now open. Please log into Online Registration submit your applications as soon as possible. If you need to request, your username follow the link below.
In addition to the registration process described above, you must also fulfill the following requirements:
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including Tdap.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th to the current grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.
- Transcript Request Form
- Current students may submit request via the online form above.
- Former students: may submit request via the online form above.
$2 fee for every official transcript. (Temporarily waived due to COVID-19)
- 5 days needed to process transcripts.
Education Verification and Cumulative Records Request
- Former students background checks and schools can email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org