School Registrar Contact Information and Hours
Sweetwater High School Registrar
Phone: (619) 474-9717
Fax: (619) 477-3153
Registrar Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
New Student Registration
You can start the registration process with our New Student Registration. Next, you will have to provide verification of residency. To do this, you must complete a Verification of Residency form (English | Español) and turn it in along with supporting documents (REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION | DOCUMENTACIÓN REQUERIDA).
Current Student Online Registration (OLR)
The online registration window for 2020-2021 school year is now open. Please log into Online Registration submit your applications as soon as possible. If you need to request, your username follow the link below.
In addition to the registration process described above, you must also fulfill the following requirements:
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including Tdap.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th to the current grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.
- Transcript Request Form
- Current students may submit request via the online form above.
- Former students: may submit request via the online form above.
- $2 fee for every official transcript.
- 2-3 days are needed to process official transcripts.
Education Verification and Diploma Verification
- Former students, you must fax verification request to (619) 477-3153 with student’s release form attached.
- Obtain release form from registrar’s office.