School Registrar Contact Information and Hours
Sweetwater High School Registrar
Phone: (619) 474-9717
Fax: (619) 477-3153
Registrar Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 am
New Student Registration
You can start the registration process with our Online Registration. Next, you will have to provide verification of residency. To do this, you must complete a Verification of Residency form (English | Español) and turn it in along with supporting documents (REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION | DOCUMENTACIÓN REQUERIDA).
Parents who require help with Online Registration can visit the parent center on the following dates:
|SATURDAY, APRIL 11TH||8:00AM-12:00PM||PARENT CENTER|
|SATURDAY, APRIL 18TH||8:00AM-12:00PM||PARENT CENTER|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 6TH||3:00PM-6:00PM||PARENT CENTER|
|EVERY WEDNESDAY AFTER MAY 6TH||9:00AM- 11:00AM||PARENT CENTER|
In addition to the registration process described above, you must also fulfill the following requirements:
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including Tdap.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th to the current grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.
- Transcript Request Form
- Current students may submit request via the online form above.
- Former students: may submit request via the online form above.
- $2 fee for every official transcript.
- 2-3 days are needed to process official transcripts.
Education Verification and Diploma Verification
- Former students, you must fax verification request to (619) 477-3153 with student’s release form attached.
- Obtain release form from registrar’s office.