School Registrar Contact Information and Hours
Sweetwater High School Registrar
Phone: (619) 474-9717
Fax: (619) 477-3153
Registrar Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Registrar- Sweetwater High School and Learning Center
Phone: (619) 474-9780
Fax: (619) 474-9785
Registrar Hours: Tues & Thurs 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
New Student Registration
You can start the registration process with our New Student Pre-Registration. Next, you will have to provide verification of residency. To do this, you must complete a Verification of Residency form (English | Español) and turn it in along with supporting documents (REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION | DOCUMENTACIÓN REQUERIDA).
In addition to the registration process described above, you must also fulfill the following requirements:
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including Tdap.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th to the current grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.
Current Student Online Registration
The online registration window for 2020-2021 school year is now open. Please log into Online Registration to submit your applications as soon as possible. If you need your login information, use this form.
- Transcript Request Form
- Current students may submit request via the online form above.
- Former students: may submit request via the online form above.
$2 fee for every official transcript. (Temporarily waived due to COVID-19)
- 5 days needed to process transcripts.
Education Verification and Cumulative Records Request
- Former students background checks and schools can email requests to email@example.com