The “WASC Focus on Learning Self-Study 2021-2022 Report” is available for the Sweetwater High School community. The report has been submitted to the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges. As of February 2022, we earned a 6-year accreditation.
This self-study report authored by the staff of Sweetwater High School was led by Principal Dr. Maribel Gavin and Self-Study Coordinator Jessica Sphar. Sweetwater High School is deeply appreciative and thankful for the numerous hours of hard work and effort by Dr. Gavin, Jessica Sphar, the Focus Group Team Facilitators: Dr. Alex Salazar, Meg Garcia, Claudia Tellez, Rachael Griggs, and Alexis Camacho.
The following links provide access to the full report and to sections of the report. Please direct any questions or commentary to Principal Dr. Maribel Gavin and Self-Study Coordinator Jessica Sphar.
- WASC Focus on Learning Self-Study 2020-2021 Full Report.pdf
- Chapter 1: Progress Report
- Chapter 3A: Organization
- Chapter 3B: Curriculum
- Chapter 3C: Learning Instruction
- Chapter 3D: Assessment
- Chapter 3E: School Climate and Culture
- Chapter 4: Summary of Analysis of Identified Major Student Learning Needs
- Chapter 5: SUHi Action Plan