Visit the new home of Sweetwater Athletics at:
Fall Sports 2015
Mighty Red Devil Students and Sweetwater High School Community:
Listed below are the fall sports for 2015.
Football (Girls and Boys)
Field Hockey (Girls)
Cross Country (Girls and Boys)
Come and try out for one of the sports!
GO RED DEVILS!
Online Clearance Process
Mighty Red Devil Students:
If you want to participate and try out for athletic teams, you need to click on the following link and complete the online clearance process for the Sweetwater Union High School District.
Please READ EACH STEP CAREFULLY and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS for completing the online clearance process. If you have any questions, contact the coaches or athletic director Tim Latham.
This page aims to provide you the requirements for Athletic Eligibility. If you do not meet the following requirements, you cannot participate in Sweetwater High School Athletics.
To compete, the student-athlete must do the following.
- Student-Athletes must have a 2.0 grade point average in BOTH scholarship and citizenship and must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes per semester.
- Student-Athletes can NOT compete on any outside team in the same sport during the school season.
- Student-Athletes can NOT have attended more than 8 semesters of high school after completing 8th grade.
- Student-Athletes can NOT be 19 years old before September 1st; please check this with the Athletic Director, Coach Tim Latham
- Student-Athletes must meet “residency” requirements.
- Student-Athletes must be an “amateur” according to CIF rules.
- Student-Athletes must have the “clearance” papers on file with the ASB.
- Student-Athletes transferring from another school may be subject to a period of ineligibility. Please check with the ASB Dean.
Administrators for Sweetwater High School Athletics
Phone Number:(619) 474-9734